Our Adoption Journey!

A journal of our thoughts, feelings and steps in the process of adopting a child with significant special needs.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

I feel better....

now that I anticipate it being a couple more weeks I am not as anxious for the certification to be here. I guess I was more concerned that it was late or that something was wrong. I have been much more relaxed the last two days allowing my self to focus on the kids and the house and things that have to be done here on a daily basis, and getting ready for school to start in just over a week. I can tell they are ready as they are starting to get a bit board and asking to watch more TV or play video games, which we try not to do that much of.....but it is hard when it is so hot outside and they can't really go out for long to play, ride bikes or swim in the middle of the day. Today I am working on laundry and sorting through the kids clothes to see what we need to get them for school. Ethan is being a harsh supervisor and telling me to stop blogging and get back to work ;0)