Our Adoption Journey!

A journal of our thoughts, feelings and steps in the process of adopting a child with significant special needs.

Monday, August 22, 2011

My heart is racing again....

We inquired on two little boys today, and my heart is racing as we wait to hear back on either of them. Both boys have serious medical issues that are going to require a lot of care, but I am confident in our abilities and experience that we can handle them and help either one of these sweet children grow and thrive. Once again I find myself trying very hard not to fall in love, and it is very difficult not to want to reach out and do everything in your power to help these children who have so many struggles and challenges. Above all, I hope and pray that these precious little ones find loving families quickly so they can develop the bonds necessary with forever families to help them live to their fullest potential.